目前这一款应该是德国DELO（德龙？ 戴乐？）公司在rfid行业应用得比较普及的一款各向异性导电胶ACA，基本参数如下：粘度： 26000cps； 固化条件：适当压力，加热150-210℃ 适当的时间，如140℃预固化2分钟会更有益；储存条件：小于8度6个月！（这个条件还蛮合适的，相对三键、emersoncuming的而言）
Anisotropic conductive, heat-curing adhesive to contact flip chip (e. g. with Ni/Au- and galvanic Au-bumps)
– modified epoxy resin
– one-component, heat-curing, solvent-free, unfilled
– especially suitable for the smart card and smart label sector
– fast curing at moderate temperatures (+150 to +210 °C at the adhesive)
– low water absorption and, therefore, high reliability in the test +85 °C / 85 % relative humidity
– very good adhesion to PET, FR4, copper, aluminum and silver
– for the bonding and electrical contacting of bare semiconductors (ICs) in flip-chip technology
– the adhesive is supplied ready for use, processing time at room temperature: 2 weeks
– the adhesive can be applied by dispensing or stencil printing
– the process steps for the adhesive application are as follows:
– 1. Application of adhesive to the substrate. It must be ensured that the adhesive layer is bubble-free.
– 2. Placement of the semiconductor into the adhesive.
– 3. Pressing of the semiconductor with defined contact pressure and pressing time (at temperatures between +150 and +210 °C at the adhesive) by means of a thermode.
– 4. In case of especially high requirements, postcuring of 2 min at +140 °C is recommended.
– the surfaces to be bonded must be dry as well as free of dust, grease and other contaminations
– curing proceeds, e. g., at temperatures between +150 and +210 °C at the adhesive in 6 to 19 seconds using a thermode
– increased temperatures shorten the curing process, lower temperatures extend it, and can change the properties of the cured product
– the minimal curing temperature is +120 °C
– the actual curing times at the respective temperatures are dependent on the heating time of the components, the heating time of the components must be added to the curing time of the adhesive
– the curing times of the adhesive at the curing temperatures recommended can be drawn from the technical data